Who is Behind Snappy Uniforms?
Hi – I’m Jonathan Mewton, Owner of Snappy Uniforms.
It’s so important to know who you’re doing business with, isn’t it?
In the end, it doesn’t matter how good the products are or how good the service is – it’s all about people. We all only want to hand our money over to people who have integrity, people who will sincerely give their all to do a good job and people we can trust.
So Who Are We?
We’ve been operating our family uniform business for many years now in the South East Qld region and have built strong, long term relationships with many wonderful clients from all sorts of businesses.
We have three wonderful kids, and we’re actively involved in promoting sports for kids, through our sponsorship of the Tennis Junior Development Series. We think it’s so important to keep kids active and healthy and reverse the increasing obesity problems.
Snappy Uniforms’ Clients
We’ve been supplying uniforms and promotional merchandise to all sorts of businesses including childcare centres, sporting clubs, professional services organisations, clubs, tradies and many more.
Our 5 Point Pledge and Promise to You
- A comprehensive range of uniform and apparel collections to choose from
- Our 100% dedication to providing you with the best product for your business
- High quality embroidery that we undertake in-house
- Low minimum order quantities
- Snappy pricing, but with no compromise on quality
Snappy defines our essence and the way in which we provide service to our customers.
– which are carefully chosen to provide you with neat and elegant style.
– we are quick, concise and energetic, accurate.
– aah, no.