Embroidery Gold Coast - Beautiful Embroidery of your Uniforms
Embroidery is a classy embellishment to any garment. It provides a rich and sophisticated look and retains it finish even after many washes. Embroidery can be used on shirts, jackets, caps, bags, towels and many other items to enhance your professional image and advertise your brand.
We undertake embroidery in-house at our Gold Coast premises, and have full control of the process from start to finish using the latest in computerised embroidery technology. To ensure a first class result we have your logo professionally digitized and will match the threads to your logo colours as close a possible. We provide you with a sample of the logo to approve before production.
All we need is a good quality JPEG image of your logo and we take it from there. Beware that not all embroidery is equal! Click here to review our tips on what can go wrong and how How to Identify Poor Quality Embroidery.
Quality Screen Printing of your Uniforms
Screen Printing is normally used for large prints on the back of shirts and on the chest of tradesman’s shirts as they are a little harder on their garments.
Our minimum quantity for screen printing is 20 garments and we are able to print up to six colours. When printing onto dark 100% polyester garments we use a carbon underlay to prevent dye migration spoiling the printing.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Screen Printing
- Excellent colour vibrancy
- Low cost per print
- Large quantities can be printed in a short period of time
- Excellent durability when washed correctly
- Setup costs for multi coloured small runs can prove cost prohibitive. In these cases a digital printed vinyl heat press transfer can be a better option
- The quality of resolution on photographic/detailed images can be poor
To get the best possible result we need
- Your logo or design in vector format
- Details of the PMS colours to help us get the closest match possible.
If you are unable to provide us with the required artwork we can arrange to have this done for you.
Distributing branded Promotional Products is a powerful and cost effective way to build long term brand awareness.
For example, did you know that:
- 71% of business travelers surveyed at an international airport advised that they had received a promotional product within the last 12 months.
- 76% of the respondents could recall the advertisers name on the product.
- 56% o kept their promotional product for more than 1 year
- 34% of this group had the item with them
- In comparison - 80% of participants answered yes to reading a newspaper or magazine in the previous week but only 53.5% of them could recall the name of a single advertiser.
Source: Australian Promotional Products Association
Snappy Uniforms has access to just about any type of promotional item you can think of, including:
- Giveaway items to increase your brand awareness at events and trade shows
- Gift items to thank your clients for their business
- Reward items for special achievers on your team
- A whole range of products to sell at fundraising events.
- We’ll show you the possibilities and work closely with you to deliver the most appropriate items for your promotional campaigns and budget.